INRAE Transfert - A shared objective: to promote innovation
A subsidiary of the French National Institute for Research in Agronomics, INRAE Transfert is a technology transfer and project engineering company that promotes innovations in food, agriculture and the environment.
Serving as a link between research and businesses, INRAE Transfert has five major functions:
- Transfer the results of research to businesses by leveraging and managing INRAE's portfolio of technologiesvia agreements with industrial firms,
- Promote the creation of innovative companies and assist them with development,
- Support the set-up, negotiation and management of collaborative research projects at the European and national level by bringing to bear its expertise in management project engineering,
- Organise, lead and manage major research and development programmes,
- Make resources available to the environmental technologies sector by creating a porous interface between public research laboratories and the business world.
To carry out these missions, INRAE Transfert has built a team of over 60 employees from various professions to support research and innovation throughout the R&D chain.